Dick Huvaere's Richmond Auto Body
We're expanding to better serve you. We've outgrown our existing facility and have created a new and improved, 13,600 square foot collision center featuring the most advanced technology available.
Find out why you should trust the Dick Huvaere's Body shop for all your repair needs in Richmond, MI! You can also find information about our repair process below. Contact Dick Huvaere's today to get more information about our car Body Shop or make your appointment today! We look forward to helping you with all of your repair needs here at Dick Huvaere's Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM SRT Mopar!
- Direct Repair facility for most insurance companies. Expedites your claim for quicker turn-around time.
- One Day Repair (O.D.R.). In some cases, we can pre-order all parts necessary, repair your vehicle, pre-paint all parts, remove the damaged parts, and install the new parts, in an 8 hour period. (Ask your advisor if your damage qualifies for O.D.R.)
- Laser Measuring System. This state-of- the-art measuring system ensures your vehicles? frame is returned within factory specifications.
- Computerized Paint Matching System.
- Pride in workmanship. Our highly trained, I-CAR & state certified technicians take great pride in their craft and it shows in the quality of their work.
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee*. Workmanship on paint finish, body repair, etc. is guaranteed for as long as you own your vehicle.
- Pick up & Delivery. We will pick up your damaged vehicle and deliver it back to you once repairs have been completed.
- Rental Cars. Free transportation provided to and from Enterprise Rent-A-Car.
- Domestic and Foreign vehicles repaired. All makes and models repaired.
- Some restrictions apply. Please see dealer for details.
Our repair process enables us to deliver on time, every time:
1. Pre-Job Evaluation
Pre-clean and inspect the vehicle, then initiate a repair order.
2. Detailed Inspection
Disassemble vehicle to expose all hidden damage, document damage in order to notify insurance carrier and customer of repairs needed. Order parts and calculate delivery date.
3. Frame and Body Work
Measure and repair structure. Check dimension accuracy to factory standards with our laser measuring system and inspect body and metal work.
4. Prep and Paint
Prime and sand vehicle to insure a flawless, rust-resistant finish and to provide factory durability.
5. Completion and Inspection
Remount any additional parts. Technician and production manager inspect and test drive.
6. Wash and Detail
Wash and detail the vehicle and complete the final quality inspection.
7. Customer Follow-Up
Once the vehicle passes all quality checks, we inform the customer of delivery time.
- Monday 9:00am-9:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am-9:00pm
- Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm
- Sunday Closed