At Dick Huvaere’s Richmond Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (CDJR), we are thrilled to celebrate the return of an American classic: the Jeep Wagoneer lineup. This highly anticipated family of models returns with gusto, but these aren’t your everyday SUVs. They were built to spark inspiration, make memories, and drive your family into the future.
Before you hit the roads of Richmond, New Baltimore, and Detroit, Michigan, read through our 2022 Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer review. Find out what awaits you when you take your spot at the helm and get ready to transform the way you drive forever.
2022 Wagoneer: A Legacy Built on Capability
Across the whole Jeep lineup, you’ll find power, strength, and capability, and the Jeep Wagoneer is no exception. The ability to test the limits will be in your hands, thanks to expert engineering all around the vehicle.
Standard across the Jeep Wagoneer trim levels is a 5.7L V8 with eTorque. The Wagoneer makes available three 4×4 systems, turning the off-road into a destination rather than a challenge. The Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System of Jeep fame only aids in this, allowing you to conquer whatever comes in your path.
The Wagoneer also boasts an impressive towing capacity of up to 10,000 pounds, perfect for lake getaways. This capacity is only made sweeter with pairings like the ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera and available integrated trailer brakes, transforming trailering into a breezy task.
The Grand Wagoneer has a slightly more powerful engine—the 6.4L V8—for its trim levels. However, all levels come standard with 4×4 capability, as well as a Quadra-Lift Air Suspension. This turns this SUV into an off-roading, all-weather machine.
Learn more about the Jeep Wave Program
Inside the Jeep Wagoneer & Grand Wagoneer: A Home Away From Home
The 2022 Wagoneer family cabins have been crafted with you and your passengers in mind, catering to your driving needs through and through.
Inside, there is seating for up to eight, and no matter where you’re seated, you’re in for a treat. As the driver, you can utilize the available 24-way power-adjustable front seat that’s trimmed in stunning quilted Palermo leather.
While you cozy up, you’ll have full access to the industry-exclusive McIntosh® Entertainment System. This ensures your rides are never on the dull side while pumping your cabin full of crystal-clear sound.
Those in the back will be in awe of the available Rear Seat Entertainment system. This puts two 10.1-inch screens with Amazon Fire TV on the back of the first-row seats—perfect for keeping little ones busy. Everyone inside will be more than happy.
2022 Jeep Wagoneer & Grand Wagoneer Safety: Putting Your Family First
Though finely crafted materials, high-end entertainment, and capability are all important, nothing tops safety in a vehicle. This is why the 2022 Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer are backed by over 120 standard and available safety features.
One of the most notable is the available Active Driving Assist. This keeps your drives secure using automatic acceleration and braking while ensuring you’re still centered in your lane.
When hitting the road at night, utilize the available Night Vision Camera that’s equipped with both Pedestrian and Animal Detection. By reacting to radiating heat and using thermal imaging, you can see objects, animals, and people in the dark and be notified of them.
Personalizing Your Jeep Wagoneer
The Jeep Wagoneer and Jeep Grand Wagoneer both come in a variety of exterior colors, allowing you to easily let your personal style shine through.
The Wagoneer offers five different hues, ranging from classically stylish to bold and show-shopping:
- Velvet Red
- Diamond Black Crystal
- Silver Zynith
- Bright White
- Baltic Grey
Inside the Wagoneer, you also have your choice of upholstery. Choose between Global Black Nappa leather-trimmed seats or Sea Salt/Black Nappa leather trim.
The Jeep Grand Wagoneer offers the same interior color choices but adds 2-tone hues to the exterior options:
- Silver Zynith/Black
- Velvet Red/Black
- Bright White/Black
- Baltic Grey/Black
The personalization of the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer doesn’t end there, either. There are multiple trims to choose from, each offering something unique to set your drives apart. Which trim level will have you excited to get behind the wheel?
- Series II: At the base level of the Wagoneer, you’ll find a stylish exterior that boasts full LED lighting and 20-inch fully painted silver litho aluminum wheels. Inside, excitement awaits with heated and ventilated seats and tons of technology. This includes a 9-speaker Alpine sound system and Uconnect® 5 Nav infotainment system with a 10.1-inch display.
- Series III: Series III adds to the base trim level with stunning exterior features. This includes a tri-pane panoramic sunroof and 22-inch polished aluminum wheels with black noise pockets. In the cabin, a heads-up display, heated second-row captain’s chairs, and 19-speaker McIntosh® Entertainment System has been added.
- Series III Off-Road: If you’re looking for an adventurous SUV, this is the trim for you. With 20-inch off-road wheels and an Advanced All-Terrain Group Package, you can truly test the limits. Other features standard in this trim include a Trailer Tow Package and 360° Surround View Camera.
- Series I: The Series I, the base level of the Grand Wagoneer, comes out swinging. Exteriorly, 22-inch machined aluminum wheels are included with Baltic Gray pockets to make a statement. Inside, features like 4-zone climate control, Uconnect® 5 Nav with a 12-inch display, and a front passenger interactive display are standard.
- Series II: Next up is the Series II Grand Wagoneer that brings more innovation to your cabin. With 24-way front seats, you can cozy up with heat, ventilation, and massage options. Plus, with safety features like Night Vision with Animal and Pedestrian Detection, as well as ParkSense Automated Parking, you can feel confident on the streets.
- Obsidian: For luxury and capability, opt for the Obsidian Grand Wagoneer trim. On the outside of the model, 22-inch tinted polished wheels with black inserts and Black Onyx grille and roof rack are sure to warrant a second look. Inside, the excitement continues with new standard features like Active Driving Assist, Rear Seat Entertainment system, and Dark Onyx metal aluminum dashboard.
- Series III: The last trim in the Jeep Grand Wagoneer lineup is the Series III. Everything you see above is included at this level plus even more to love. For example, the front console now includes a cooler bin to keep fresh snacks and drinks cold on the go.
Learn More About the 2022 Jeep Wagoneer & Grand Wagoneer Today
The Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer truly take SUV driving to a brand-new level. If you’re interested in learning more about these models, want to get behind the wheel for yourself, or wish to make a reservation, Dick Huvaere’s Richmond CDJR is here for you.
Drivers in Richmond, New Baltimore, and Detroit, MI, can reach out to us today!